Celebrities Look Like Cartoons

I don’t discern how about you guys but for me I take my look-alikes extremely fatally.   People chuck roughly the “he/she looks just like” so and so streak the entire time and pretty honestly it kind of pisses me off.  It’s like those people are trying way too hard to make something appear there that really isn’t.  And this is why we rarely do look-alike posts on this site. It’s really out of sheer anger more than anything.  However, when I came across a gallery that contained over 50 pictures of celebrities that looked like cartoons I knew I was onto something.  At the same time I also know that I would have to slim it down so there was a bit of accuracy because as I suspected well more than half of the pictures were simply false. These 15 photos, however, are about as close as you can get with celebrities looking like cartoons…..