Arjumman Mughal all set to dazzle in Ya Rab

This young girl from Jammu is all set to reach the heights of success in Bollywood with her hard work and passion. Arjumman Mughal possesses every aspect of star quality and now will star in the film 'Ya Rab' directed by Hasnain S. Hyderabadwala releasing in 2013, and then 'Lucknow' also set to go on floors by next year.

Mughal started her career as a model in 2005 after completing an acting course from Anupam Kher's Acting Academy. From the time, she has done more than 400 print and commercial ads for which she got International Woman Achievement Award as most popular model. Being the face of such popular brands like VDC Jwellers, AUM Jwellers, ICICI Privilege Banking, NOKIA N Series, ALUKA’S Jwellers, Ayoudhya Jwellers, Coks And Kings Travel Agency, Oliva Shampoo And Soap, Saubhagya Wetgrinder, Big Bazaar, Vishal Mega Mart, VISA Credit Card, Vallue Bikes, Amura Cold Creams, Hitech Water Purifier, Chandna Brothers Jwellers And Sarees, Chungath Prince Jwellers, Vodafone and many others to her credit she proves to be the most popular model of the Industry.

In addition to this she had also been the face of Magazine Cover like Digit Magazine Cover, Woman Sera Magazine Cover, Filmfare Interview Meri Saheli Cover, Grihshobha Magazine Cover, It Live Magazine Cover are the names to few.

On her future in the industry, she says, “My concepts of mine feature are very clear, I am a go getter kind of person I believe in myself very strongly. I take life as it comes so my concept is not to plan anything...it just happens. I strongly believe in my destiny and my hard work to achieve whatever I want.”

We wish her all the luck for the future.